Why dogs can't eat grapes
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on pinterest

Why dogs can’t eat grapes

Why can’t dogs eat grapes?

To put it simply, because grapes can cause kidney failure. But outside of that, grapes are really a bit of a mystery. Let’s look a bit closer below.

They are toxic however researchers can’t seem to figure out why. They also don’t yet know if there’s a safe number of grapes dogs can eat this is because some dogs seem perfectly fine after a couple of grapes while others have extremely quick and severe reactions.

Because there’s little proven research behind grapes, I recommend you never feed your dog any part of a grape or raisin. Raisins are riskier because they’re dried, this concentrates the constituents.

We care that you care

Our team has been working hard to create posts relevant to COVID-19 to help you and your dog get through these tough times. 

Latest Posts